Tuesday, June 14, 2011

A WEDDING IN OUR SCHOOL

One of our former students, Hafizul married his childhood sweetheart on Sunday.  The wedding reception was held in the school hall.  Unfortunately, I could not make it to the wedding as my mum was not feeling well and so I had to see to her needs first.  
When I went to school in the morning, the decorations for the wedding had not been removed and so I got to see how the place was decorated.  
Luckily for me, Cikgu Daniel attended the ceremony and took some awesome photographs.  I got a few from his Facebook page to share with you here.  By the way, Hafizul is a Captain and his wife is a medical doctor.  His dad happened to be the former senior assistant of our school, Cikgu Hamid but is now the principal of S.M. Teknik Slim River.





No comments: