Saturday, May 14, 2011

NEWS ARTICLE IN SINAR HARIAN

Click image to read article
The news article about my corroded kitchen faucet appeared in the Sinar Harian yesterday. I was told by Mr Ting that the Nanyang Siang Pau reporter's article came out on Thursday. One of my friends has kept the article for me. I wonder when Sin Chew Jit Poh will come out with the article.

Actually a number of teachers and friends have contacted me to see how I was after they had read the article. Some were worried about my safety and told me to be careful. Hmm ... it is quite hard to seek justice, isn't it?

Anyway, I was also told by a few of my friends who know the top management for YNH Properties that those at the top are highly educated and also very religious people. I am sure that they will help to settle my problem and that of my neighbours in a civilised and legal manner. If anything would happen to me, wouldn't they be the prime suspects?

By the way, I have already made one police report in March and will be making another on Monday to notify them about the press conference I made. I was told to lodge the report by my legal advisers for security and safety reasons. This is because my friends told me that we do not really know people's hearts.

No comments: