Tuesday, October 12, 2010

POSTERS FOR 3 ON 3 BASKETBALL COMPETITION










I went back to school in the late afternoon to make preparations for the 3 on 3 Basketball Competition for the Co-curriculum Fiesta which will be held in my school from the 13th until the 15th of October this year. Earlier, I had gone back home as the wireman came to repair the wiring for my house. I am also grateful to Cikgu Hanafiah for helping to organise the competition as he knew that I was having some problems at the new house.
Since Cikgu Hanafiah took over the organising, I am helping to make posters to advertise the competition. A few of the boys helped me to draw thye posters to advertise the Basketball Competition. Initially a few of them asked me why I did not just use the computer to generate the picture. I told them I wanted something different for a change and decided to opt for the traditional method of coming up with posters. Furthermore, I felt that it helped to showcase how talented and artistic the boys were.
Here are the names of the boys who volunteered to draw the posters:
Mohamad Haidir b Mahmud 5VE4
Aliff Imran b Mohd Ramzan 5VE4
Mohd Hafizuddin b Saaran 5VE6
Mohamad Kamil b Samsudin 5VE3
Zarkasya b Johari 5VE4

No comments: