Monday, August 2, 2010

WORKING ON PHOTOGRAPHS FOR BPTV


This is the only blog entry for today as I spent the whole morning editing, selecting and uploading pictures taken by Cikgu Daniel, Cikgu Shahabudin and me into the Photo Gallery of our school web site. Tuan Haji Ahmad Tajudin bin Jab, the Director of BPTV had instructed his assistant to get a report of the Hari Anugerah plus photographs of the event so that it would be posted on to the BPTV website.  For your information, Cikgu Daniel took 1,400 photographs, Cikgu Shahabudin came up with 391 and I have 350 shots. That works out to more than 2000 photographs.  Puan Siti Arfah would also be contacting the Pendidik Magazine so that they could publish an article about our Hari Anugerah.
Since I have posted the photographs on the school website, that would mean that our site would be visited by the people at BPTV.  In consequence, I spent the whole afternoon and night updating the site.  I will post more articles about the school tomorrow.
In the above pictures, you can see Cikgu Shahabudin and Puan Kamariah helping me to write the captions of the pictures. Earlier, Cikgu Daniel and I chose about a hundred photos from his collection and that took us about half an hour.  Thank goodness, Puan Faezah wrote the report about the Hari Anugerah! Luckily, the director did not request for the video as I have yet to even retrieve the file from the video recorder.

No comments: