Thursday, August 12, 2010

PLENTY TO CHOOSE FROM

Asri, Nazirul and Lan from 4JER1 went with me to the Ramadhan Bazaar near the Manjung Sports Complex this evening.  They asked me in the morning if I could take them to the bazaar and I told them that if they got permission from the warden I was willing to bring them along.  So it is obvious that they got the green light.
One familiar sight at the Ramadhan Bazaars is of people collecting donations for orphans. 
Barbecued Chicken wings.
Multi-coloured buah kabung
A array of dishes to choose from
Wah! Pretty lady selling Kuih Bom
Kuih Bom
Lan buying pecal to break fast
Delicious refreshing juice to quench ones thirst
Fireworks
Aasri buying tau fu fa for his friends
Nazirul, Lan and Miss Cheah
Ayam Percik
Aasri buying Yong Tau Fu
Ingredients for the Yong Tau Fu
The satay seller
The bags of food bought by the four of us

No comments: