Saturday, August 7, 2010

KEEPING PUAN SITI OCCUPIED ...


I am pretty sure that after Puan Siti Arfah retires in September, she would not be feeling too bored as she has two grandsons to keep her occupied.  Her daughter-in-law who is in confinement and her two sons have been in Manjung for more than a month.  They left to go back to Kuala Lumpur this morning.

Besides, I am sure that being the meticulous and well-organised person that she is Puan Siti would have made some plans on what to do after she retires.  She did tell me that she was thinking of doing some writing.  Furthermore, she would have more time to chat with her friends and students on Facebook.  That reminds me, I must keep my promise to Puan Siti to give her a lesson or two on Blogging.  Then we will get to visit her blog and keep in touch with her.

No comments: