Monday, May 10, 2010

GETTING THE MAHKOTA DEWA TO SCHOOL

I had a difficult time carrying the Mahkota Dewa plant to school.  When I bought it yesterday and took it home, I had to take it out from the car as it would not do to leave it in the car.  It might damage the plant.  My mum, aunt and I slowly lifted it out of the car and placed it near our gate. 
Then yesterday afternoon, we again took about 15 minutes to get it back into the car so that I could take it back to school.
When I reached school, I went to the hostel and  got Ridzuan and Yazid to help me take it out from the car.
The boys were very careful when taking out the plant as they didn't want the branches to break off.
Yazid lifted from inside while Ridzuan received the plant from outside.
Tada ... the boys managed to get the plant out from the car in less than 5 minutes.
The two boys carrying the Mahkota Dewa plant to the Taman Herba.  Cikgu Shahidan came shortly and took over from there. 
I have to go and see Uncle Cheng after school today as I think I have sprained my arm again.

No comments: