Saturday, April 10, 2010

TEN NEW TITLES THAT I BOUGHT TODAY FOR THE LIBRARY

Here are the ten books that I purchased today from the book vendor at the Farmer's Market.  I looked through all the books and to me they are very interesting.  To all those who have read this article and who are interested to borrow the books, please give Puan Asiah bt Sungep at least a week to process them and my librarians to wrap them.  Besides these books, I have also bought a lot of Malay story books from the sales people and so Puan Asiah, Ustazah Roslina and the librarians need some time to get them ready before they can be lent out.
By the way, don't think that the last book titled, "Soal Jawab remeh-temeh tentang Seks tetapi anda malu bertanya ..." is something that is provocative or sexciting.  It is not.  I have read more than half the book (Yes, I read most of the books that I have bought) and the content deals with the haram and harus of sex according to Islamic teachings.  Among the topics the two authors touched on are , "Seks dan Puasa", "Khalwat", "Tuntutan Fasakh" and "Sumpah Ilak".  I am a Taoist and find the book interesting, so I think those who are Muslims would find it even more interesting. 

No comments: