Monday, March 29, 2010

MANJUNG 'SAKURAS'

Last week, I read that people in Penang were busy taking photographs of the Tecoma trees that were in bloom.  They made a lovely sight and reminded people of the Sakura or Cherry Blossom trees in Japan which are also blooming now.
Well, we don't need to go to Japan or Penang, as we too have lots of Tecoma trees planted in Seri Manjung.  One just needs to take a drive around now and I guarantee that you would have a feast for your eyes as the trees are in full bloom.

4 comments:

ummuazas said...

I'll be looking out for those trees. I just love beautiful flowers

Miss Cheah said...

Do so soon as the flowers will fall off very soon.

Miss Cheah said...

To see more pictures of the Tecoma trees that I took, please visit my personal blog.
www.shuangxingfu.blogspot.com

ummuazas said...

Thanks Li Na