Wednesday, August 24, 2011

FORM 4VE6 DECORATING THEIR CLASS FOR MERDEKA DAY CELEBRATIONS













Yesterday morning, my Form 4 Civics class students were busy decorating their class for the Merdeka (Independance) Celebrations. All the other classes had already put up their decorations except theirs.  This was because I did not have a class with them for two consecutive weeks.  One week I had to attend a workshop in another school and last week was the Nuzul Quran holiday.  And so we only got to doing their class yesterday morning.   The boys and girls were rather worried but then I assured them that I had bought all the materials for the decorations and also had in mind how to decorate the class.
As can be seen in the pictures above, the class now has the feel of patriotism.

No comments: