Monday, April 11, 2011

GREETINGS FROM COPTHORNE ORCHID HOTEL IN PENANG



Ustaz Syed, Cikgu Zulkafli and Miss Cheah are attending a course on the examination structure for the SKM students.  Cikgu Syed is going for Religious Studies, Cikgu Zul for Maths and Miss Cheah will be getting input about the English Language testing for Vokasional students.
The course is being held at Copthorne Orchid Hotel in Penang.  This is the first time the three of us are here.  I was the one who got lost while the two of them reached the hotel early in the afternoon.  They said that if I had known they were going, then I would have gone with them. However, I would still have gone on my own as I had decided to help Tuan Haji Ahmad Hasnin and Puan Kamariah with the preparations for our school debating team.  I only left for Penang at 2.05 p.m.

No comments: